Product name: Inbox Dollars
Overall Score: 5/10
This is an Inbox Dollars Review. Inbox Dollars was founded in the year 2000 by Daren Cotter and has grown at an insurmountable rate ever since. However, a critical question looms over it: is it legit or it is a scam? If it is, in fact, legitimate, is it really worth your time?
What is Inbox Dollars?
Inbox Dollars is what we categorize as a “Get Paid To” (GPT) website. In other words, this website offers a certain amount of payment to its users for completing a task. Below are some of the tasks that users are often required to complete.
- Completing offers by signing up to the websites being promoted by Inbox Dollars
- Using the Inbox Dollars search engine to search the internet
- Filling out surveys
- Listening to music on the Inbox Dollars radio
- Entering Sweepstakes
- Answering polls referred to as Earn and Learn
- Reading Emails
- Making referrals
- Watching videos on the Inbox Dollars Television
How Does It Work?
To join, you simply have to sign up to their program. Normally, the site pays anyone that signs up $5 and another $1 for completing three other compulsory surveys. After you’ve completed the three mentioned surveys, you can begin.
As previously mentioned, there are a number of tasks one can choose from. However, you only get paid a couple of cents for completing each task. This can be extremely frustrating, annoying and time-consuming. Again, the pay for eash task is really low!
For instance, surveys often take 20 or more minutes to complete, for which you’ll earn around 25 cents or more. However, you only get compensated for your time and effort if you qualify. In other words, if you do not fit the demographics of the survey, you get rejected. This is regardless of whether or not you put in thirty minutes to complete it.
Additionally, you can only cash out your earnings after hitting the $30 mark. Considering that you only earn far less than a $1 for each task, it might take a while before reaching $30. However, it does have its advantages as well. Below, we take a look at this in more detail.
- It cost nothing to join the program (check out other great FREE TO JOIN programs)
- Its referral earning system can have a high- earning potential
- Offers numerous ways to earn money
- Anyone can join regardless of the country one is in
- You can only cash out your earnings after hitting the $30 mark
- May take a while to reach the $30 threshold
- To withdraw your $30, you get charged a transaction fee of $3
- The level of earnings depends on the level of activity. In other words, the more active you are, the more likely you are to earn more
- Low ability to create a strong password: This puts users at risk of getting hacked.
- You might not qualify for most of the surveys you complete. Moreover, the lack of compensation for investing your time in a survey you failed to qualify for is frustrating. This point alone has me at a loss; surely for a customer service aspect they should be able to let people know upfront if they qualify or not; not after the fact. Just poor form really.
- Lengthy surveys: It takes 20 or more minutes to complete a survey that you may/or may not be paid for completing
- High possibility of getting spammed
- Possibility of account termination: If you are not active every ten days, you stand the chance of getting terminated. I know a few x-members this happened to.
Who Is It For?
This website is great for those that love spending time filling out lengthy surveys. Please do bear in mind; this website can only allow you to earn a little amount of money. It is definitely not for an individual looking for high- passive income.
Also, this website only offers three payment options which include:
- Prepaid Visa
- Inbox Dollars eCard
Hence, if you have neither of the above-mentioned payment options, you don’t qualify. Of course, it is easy to get started with either of these payment options.
Inbox Dollars offers 24/7 live chat support to its users. Hence, they offer commendable support to all their users if and when they need help. From what I understand from x-members, support was always helpful so that’s a plus 🙂
The advantageous fact about this GPT program is that it is free to join. In other words, anyone can join and does not require any amount of investment.
Inbox Dollars is definitely not a scam. The fact that it has been around since 2000 proves that it is a legitimate site. However, whether or not it is worth your time, is up to you. I personally do not recommend it. It takes way too much time to complete one task only to earn a few cents. Also, I just did a quick search on Scamadviser.com, and was quite surprised to see it’s a low trust site.
Learn Hot to Earn a Passive Income instead
As mentioned, there are legitimate ways you can earn money online, and I mean actual money that you can make a living of. Wealthy Affiliate is a fantastic affiliate marketing program that helps more than 23,000 people daily. I’ve personally been a member there for more than 5 years now; everything I know about online business; about making money online and how to get started, I have learnt there. The support network there is second to none, and you are provided with step-by-step training from day 1. I could go on, but instead I’d rather recommend you check out how to get started yourself. 🙂
If you have any questions or thoughts about Inbox Dollars, or Wealthy Affiliate, or anything else, please do not hesitate to leave me a comment below. I’ll most certainly get back to you
Have a super day!