Product Name: Deadbeat Super Affiliate
Cost: $17 for the product. Upsells: The Deadbeat Traffic Blaster ($23), Instant Affiliate Site Builder ($97), Deadbeat University ($67 per month) and Deadbeat Millionaire ($47)
Overall Score: 4/10
Is Deadbeat Super Affiliate SCAM? Here’s my honest review. Deadbeat Super Affiliate, an internet marketing training program, was launched in 2010 by founder Dan Brocks. Five years later, however; a revised program of the original product was re-launched as Deadbeat Super Affiliate Reloaded.
Given that the program offers training for internet marketers that are either amateurs or professionals, it’s very popular. However, in terms of the content provided, the suitable target audience is beginners.
Yet, Deadbeat Super Affiliate Reloaded is mostly popular for all the benefits it offers to its trainees. From learning about WordPress Optimization to learning how to endorse products on Amazon, the program is packed with useful information. Notably, it contains at least 23 videos that are centered on the fundamentals of affiliate marketing.
According to Dan Brock, his training course will allow online marketers to earn an insurmountable amount of money.
Just like anything else, this program has its share of advantages and disadvantages.
- Free Deadbeat WordPress theme
- Teaches how to build affiliate websites
- Access to the Amazon Associate program
- Access to a host of Affiliate links to use on your website
- Optimal training on video creation
- Includes a member forum: This helps provide personal support to the members whenever they are stuck and need some help.
- The overall training course is very detailed and structured
- The upsells are not only a turn-off but are misleading
- Old and ineffective techniques: The training program teaches its members about building backlinks that are no longer as effective. This can have you penalized by Google.
- The scarcity of information: The information provided on keyword research and SEO optimization is lacking.
- Questionable product recommendations
- I believe some of the sales pitch videos are super misleading! (see below) – C’mon, it’s not realistic to think that everyone will make $20K in 4 months. If it sounds too good to be true…you know the saying
Who Is It For?
This product is specifically suitable for beginners, and not professionals. The course helps equip one with the necessary skills and knowledge to navigate the online world adequately. The cost is also suitable for beginners who may not be willing to invest a lot of money in their online endeavors.
Considering the primary focus of the program, it is beneficial for those willing to acquire the necessary skills on affiliate marketing. Notably, it is not a way to make money quickly. Despite its claims, you will need to put in the effort to start earning a good amount of money.
The support provided by Dan Broker himself, as well as his team, is pretty good – I have to admit. You get access to first hand training, and thanks to its online live member forum, they are able to provide help to its members whenever they get stuck. The forum is constantly active; hence, members are able to receive help immediately.
The feedback I’ve heard from members is that they are happy with the Support, which is great.
As previously mentioned, the Deadbeat Super Affiliate goes for $17. It does come with other upsells that go for different prices. They include:
- The Deadbeat Traffic Blaster goes for $23
- Instant Affiliate Site Builder- $97
- Deadbeat University- $67 per month
- Deadbeat Millionaire- $47
Summary – Is Deadbeat Super Affiliate a Scam?
Deadbeat Super Affiliate is not a scam. Notably, it offers exactly what you pay for through high- quality step by step videos. It can benefit beginners that wish to learn about the basics of the online world, as well as Affiliate marketing.
Personally, I don’t buy into very hyped up salesy-sales pitches. I’ve had a career in Sales, and I’d much prefer to speak with, and learn from, someone who’s more consultative and honest in their approach. My #1 recommendation for the best affiliate marketing education program is Wealthy Affiliate. I’ve learnt everything I know about making money online from them – If you care to check it out, here’s my review.
As always, I’m keen to hear your feedback and questions.
Have a super day!