Product Name: 60 Minute Profit Plan
Cost: $37 + upsells
Overall Score: 2/10 (NOT RECOMMENDED!)
What Is The 60 Minute Profit Plan?
Is the 60 Minunte Profit Plan a SCAM? Here’s my honest review. The 60 Minute Profit Plan can basically be described as a mini email marketing course. Started in 2018 by an individual known as Brittany Francis, the product promises to help people make money online. However, as of the 28th of April 2018, the status of the owner was changed to unknown.
In their course, they offer four different methods that should help bring in the doe. Below are the four methods the owner claims to be effective:
- Online Surveys
- Website Tester
- Email Marketing
Notably, all the videos used for the training are from YouTube downloads. By following and adhering to her course, Brittany Francis claims that you should start earning over $500. Not only will you be making such amounts of money daily, but hourly. Before I call BS, let’s see how that would work…
How Does It Work?
Purchasing the program will grant you access to the 60 Minute Profit Plan course. As highlighted above, the course is designed to provide their members with specific information. This information should supposedly equip you with the knowledge on how to navigate the online world and earn money while you’re at it.
The four methods mentioned above are effective in making money. Yet, the information provided is basic and lacking. They claim that you can make up to $32,000 a month? Why a cap at $32K? Why not more? And for what effort? RED flag!
Before purchasing this product, it would be best if you acquainted yourself with the advantages and disadvantages that come with it.
- It comes with a 30- day money back guarantee: This way, if you are unsatisfied with their product, you can get your money back. The refund is made via ClickBank.
- The training and information provided is basic and of very low quality
- The testimonials found on their site are fake: The testimonial videos have been done by actors that can be found on Fiverr.com
- The founder’s identity is unknown
- The success stories and social proof details are FAKE
- Everything about it is over- hyped. “make money with zero effort”-type claims – it just gets boring.
- You have to pay for information that you can easily find online for free
- The system is loaded with a number of upsells
- Annoying pop-ups like the one below
Training and Tools
They offer training through a four course series, highlighting four main methods to earn money online. They include:
- Online Surveys: Earning money through filling out online surveys is a no- brainer. Moreover, people only earn cents when filling out online surveys. She only offers one video for this.
- Freelancing: The video is not available since the original owner for the video took it down.
- Website Tester: The owner offers a one video course on earning money as a website tester. Working as one is a legitimate to make money. Yet, you shouldn’t have to pay money for this.
- Email Marketing: In this course, they offer 12 videos which are each 60 minutes long. Email marketing is indeed a method that can help one earn money. Yet, the information is lacking and overhyped.
Again, all the above is available for FREE using a simple google search…
(Lack of) Support
Their support system is considerably lacking. Enough said.
To purchase the product, you’ll have to part with $37. However, if you are on the website and haven’t purchased their product yet, they are currently offering you a 30% discount when you try to leave. The discount they give is $27. It’s a big red flag in my opinion – what is the value provided to validate paying anything at all? Also (and I know I’m being picky here – but 30% off $37 isn’t $27??!)
If, and Once, you’ve purchased the product, you should expect a number of upsells that cost up to $97. The $97 is to account for a premium version of the course that you are to purchase. I say, save your money for a real opportunity.
Summary; Is “The 60 Minute Profit Plan” A Scam?
Now, to address the question at hand: Is the 60 Minute Profit Plan a scam?
On one hand, one would conclude that it is not, since you get access to some sort of training course. Admittedly, the methods highlighted in their course can indeed make you money online. Yet, their course is very basic and can easily be found online at no cost.
Moreover, the videos they use are not even theirs. They belong to other YouTubers. Hence, it can be considered a scam for this reason alone. The fact that their site is loaded with fake testimonials and success stories also proves that it is a scam.
This product only stands to benefit the owner and the owner alone.
Make Money Online a Proper Way
If I’ve kept your attention to the end of this review, then I feel like it’s my obligation to tell you about my #1 recommendation; a better way to make money online, and the place where I’ve learnt everything I know about affiliate marketing and monitizing a website. This very website is 100% a result of my efforts learned at Wealthy Affiliate.
The affiliate program give you access to hundreds of training videos and step-by-step guidance. It’s completely FREE to join, as any legit affiliate marketing program should be – feel free to read my in-debt review here. I am not one to push a sale down anyone’s throat, so all I ask is that you do some research before deciding on a program online that will give you the tools and training to be successful online. Feel free to have a quick read of how I got started too.
If you have any questions or thoughts regarding 60 Minute Profit Plan, or Wealthy Affiliate, or anything else, please do not hesitate to leave me a comment below. I’ll most certainly get back to you
Have a super day!