Google Sniper 2.0Product name: Google Sniper 2.0
Cost: $1 for 5 day trial, then $47 one off Fee per sniper site
Owner: George Brown
Overall score: 6 / 10
Google Sniper 2.0 is a large affiliate marketing course that guides you through building “sniper sites”. The owner, George Brown, will help you build niche sites that generate good google ranking by following the exact method he used to become an online millionaire.
Pros and Cons
- Learn how to build a blogging site
- 60 Day money back guarantee
- No limit on sites and you can have as many niches as you like
- No experience needed
- Good online commissions to be made if you follow GS techniques and methods
- Live coaching every two weeks where you can ask questions live
- A members area where videos updates are supplied monthly as well as webinars
- You have to watch the introductory video and sign up with your email to get through to the website with further information – not a good start for someone who want to browse the site first.
- Unlike George professes, it is not a get rich quick scheme it takes time and a lot of hard work to get to the money making stage
- After your $1 trial period and on some videos you get the “buy now or you will lose out” spin which is annoying
- You need to pay for every new sniper site you set up
Google Sniper 2.0 is a platform to develop and learn about building your website and learning how to earn money online – useful for both beginners and advanced internet marketers. For members, it provides a step by step guide to fast track or “snipe” your way to the top ranking with Google. It teaches how to use keyword phrases effectively, to get people purchasing, and return traffic with effective affiliate site content that engages potential customers.
Who is it for?
If you are focussed on making money online, and you’re willing to invest yourself into a long term plan – then this might just be for you. I would say that both newbies and experiences online marketers can benefit from this program.
Google Sniper 2.0 – Training and Tools
Here is what you get when you sign up:
You will learn how to guide yourself through this area from an introductory section by George Brown.
Google Sniper 2.0
This section provides a GS e-book a user manuel and 25 training videos
Sniper X is updated on a regular basis and includes Question and Answer webinars. George’s latests techniques and strategies can also be found in videos here.
The Empire Module
This section is focused on outsourcing components needed when building your site. It includes plugin installations, blog installation and back links to generate traffic and optimize your ranking.
Provides additional resources and information on ways to make money online.
Like any good training network GS has a valuable support network. George Brown personally does live Q & A videos and coaching for members.
5 day trial to access the information is $1. After that, a $47 fee follows on each of the sniper sites you create.
Google Sniper 2.0 is not a scam in my opinion. If you put in the time and effort, then it is a genuine opportunity to make money from this program. However, I have seen far better affiliate marketing courses/programs out there, so it probably wouldn’t be my first choice.
Please feel free to comment below, would love to hear your opinion and experience with Google Sniper 2.0.
Go here to check out our #1 ranked affiliate program.