Product name: ClixSense
Overall score: 7/10
This is my honest ClixSense research review. Since its inception in 2007, this Get Paid To (GPT) website has grown at an insurmountable rate. Shifting from a Pay to Click (PTC) industry to a GPT, ClixSense has managed to garner over 6 million members globally. A Get Paid To industry is one that pays people for fulfilling specific tasks.
Through partnering with numerous market research providers, they are able to provide a host of money-making opportunities for others. From simply watching videos and downloading apps to completing an online survey, there are numerous tasks to choose from. Members are often rewarded with anything from $0.10 to over $1.
The only time you can check out your money is if you’ve been rewarded a total of $10. ClixSense pays their members through various platforms. Non-US based members are provided with other platforms that will work for them.
There are certain advantages and disadvantages to using ClixSense. Below, we take a comprehensive look at some of them.
- Anyone Can Join: There are really no qualifications that you have to meet to join. Backed by your computer and internet connection, you can start earning some extra money on the side
- Global access: Some companies that are similar to ClixSense have very limited access. In other words, only those from certain countries or country can join and access it. With ClixSense, anyone regardless of where they are global can access and join it.
- It’s Free: Most platforms often require people to cash in a certain amount of money. This increases the risk of losing your money. However, ClixSense is absolutely free for anyone who is willing to join.
- High availability of opportunities: This platform offers different tasks that one can perform to earn some money. This way, members can choose the tasks they are comfortable with.
- Low earnings
- Certain tasks such as surveys can be hard and annoying
- Every country has a different commission rate. Hence, other countries earn higher commissions than others.
- Can’t pay through PayPal
- Only one account per household is allowed
Who Is It For?
If you are looking for a quick rich scheme, look for something else. From what we’ve established above, a member is only rewarded pennies for each task he or she accomplishes. Moreover, it takes time to even make a decent amount of money.
Essentially, it is not a platform that can help you earn consistent income passively. Hence, it is not the route to take if you’re trying to support a family. If you are looking for the best platform to earn passive income, I recommend you check out my review on Wealthy Affiliate.
If you are a stay at home mum looking for a way to earn a little cash, this would work. Also, ClixSense is great for students that are looking for some pocket money.
ClixSense is a really simplified platform that ensures no one gets stuck. The instructions are always clear and step by step making it easy to join and work. Moreover, they provide an opportunity for those that wish to voice their opinions and grievances. Needless to say, grievances and questions are promptly answered by the support team.
The only thing I’d criticize is it that you have to take a screenshot of your issue to raise a support ticket. Uploading that screenshot, however, will ensure more accurate support and prompt payment if the question is in regards to unpaid commission.
As previously mentioned, joining this platform is absolutely free. You do not need to worry about losing the money or risking an investment. All you have to do is create an account, join and start working on simple tasks.
Summary – Is ClixSense legit?
There are questions making rounds on whether ClixSense is legit. There shouldn’t be doubt it is legit, considering the number of global members that it supports. Additionally, the fact that you do not have to pay any money to join increases its credibility.
If you’re looking for a way to earn some pocket money, why not join? Remember, to make enough money you have to invest some time and be active. If you have time to stay put on my website, feel free to browse reviews on other legit (and scam) programs.
I’d love to hear from someone with first hand experience of ClixSense. What is your recommendation? Also, feel free to share your experience of other affiliate programs, or hit me up with some questions
Have a super day!